Welcome to Powerplay!
- No jeans, dresses or skirts
- No clothing with belts, buckles, zippers
- No chains, necklaces, big earrings, bracelets or watches. Stud or small hoop earrings may be permitted.
- Long hair must be tied back and bangs cannot obstruct their vision.
- No street shoes, socks are optional, but we recommend bare feet as some mats and equipment can be slippery.
Accompanying adults, caregivers, and chaperones for groups may enter the gym without following the above restrictions as long as they are not participating; street shoes are still not allowed in our gyms and play space.
Joining, Changing and Dropping, Classes Mid-Semester
Yes. As long as there is a vacancy, you can register your child at any point during the Semester. Tuition for the semester will be prorated after the third class of the semester.
Class change requests can only happen prior to the third week of the semester and if there is a vacancy in the desired class. Moving from program to program is considered dropping a class (see below for information on dropping a class).
To drop class, you must submit your request in writing. Upon receiving your request, we will update your enrollment accordingly. We closely limit the number of students in each class. Enrolling and un-enrolling on a regular basis disrupts a child’s learning process and could prevent you from retaining your class spot. There are absolutely no refunds after the third class. When the absence is related to an medical issue or an injury with an accompanying doctor’s note, a credit will be given for future activities at Powerplay.
Payment Procedures & Refunds
Full payment is due at the time your child is registered for a class. Phone registrations accepted with credit card payment only.
Powerplay accepts all major debit and credit cards. Cash and checks also accepted for registration. Phone registrations accepted with credit card payment only.
This is an annual fee to cover insurance and other administrative costs. This fee is due upon initial registration and renewed every year on your anniversary semester. The administration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Yes. At Powerplay, there is a family and a multiple-class discount.
What is the policy for class refunds?
All refund requests must be submitted to Powerplay in writing and prior to the third class of the semester.
- No refund will be issued after the third class of the semester.
- Full refunds will ONLY be issued prior to the first class of the semester, less the annual administration fee.
- A pro-rated refund may be issued prior to the third class of the semester, reduced by the administrative fee and the number of classes that have transpired since the beginning of the semester.
- Refund requests for Medical Reasons require medical documentation validated by a medical practitioner. Pro-rated refunds may be issued based upon the date the medical documentation was received.
NOTE: There are no refunds for the following Powerplay activities: After School Program, Holiday and Summer camps, Private classes, and Special events, given the nature of the activities.
Yes. However, we will not process any payment on your credit card unless you confirm with us at the time of registration. If you register for the automatic tuition renewal or the annual registration options your credit card information will be stored as part of these services.
In the event your check or debit card is returned for insufficient funds, payment in the amount of the charge or check must be made immediately using an alternate payment method. In addition, a $50 processing fee will be charged to the account. Enrollment for class will be considered incomplete and your child may not be allowed to attend classes until full payment is made. Note that there are no make-ups, credits or refunds for classes missed due to non-payment of tuition.